0

护理英语--与外国病人

发表于:2016-4-20 16:11:36 6255 来自: 上海
一.Receiving the patient(接待病人)
1. How do you do? / Good morning!
您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
2. What can I do for you? /Can I help you?
您需要我帮助吗?
  3. I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed……
    我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
4. The toilet is over there.
卫生间在那边
5. We supply hot water.
我们供应热水
6. Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. / I'll inform your doctor.
请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
7. Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.
玛丽是您的负责护士/医生
8. Please let us know if you need any help.
您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.
9. Smoking is not allowed here.
这里不允许吸烟
  二.Information collection(收集信息)
10. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11. We need some information from you.
我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
12. Is your tummy still sore?
您的肚子还疼吗?
13. Does your pain come on after or before meals?
您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?
14. Does it hurt to pass urine? /when I press here?
排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?
15. Does your back ache?
您的后背痛吗?
16. Do your feet swell?
您的脚肿了吗?
17. Do you have a cough/fever?
您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?
18. Do you bring up any sputum?
您咳痰吗?
19. Is there any radiation of the pain?
有放射性疼痛吗?
20. How long have you had the pain?
您疼痛有多长时间了?
21. When did the pain start? /where is your pain?
疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?
22. Are your periods regular?
您的月经规则吗?
  三.Physical examination(查体)
23. Will you please undress for medical examination?
请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?
24. Take off your clothes, please.
请把衣服脱下来
25. Lie down on the couch, please. /Just lie still on the couch and relax.
请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.
26. Bend your knees, please.
请屈膝.
27. Open your mouth and say “ah” .
张开口, 说: 啊
28. Breathe deeply, please. /Take a deep breath, please.
请深呼吸
29. May I examine your tummy, please?
我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?
30. Roll up your sleeves, please.
请卷起袖子.
  四.Communication.(交流)
31. I am going to take your temperature. / Please put the thermometer under your armpit.
我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.
32. Let me feel your pulse.
让我测一下您的脉搏.
33. I’ll test/take your blood pressure.
我要测量您的血压.
34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.
我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.
35. I’ll take some blood from your arm now.
现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.
36. Don’t take anything by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning.
半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.
37. Please have your blood and urine tests done.
请做一下您的血和尿试验.
38. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.
今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.
39. You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.
今天早上您要拍一个胸片.



收藏
送赞
分享

发表回复

评论列表(1)

roll1201 楼主 来自: 上海
值得推荐噢
2016-4-20 16:12:25 回复
  • 联系我们
  • 邮箱:zhih512@qq.com
  • 电话:0731-85054048
  • 工作时间:周一至周五 ( 9:00 - 17:00 )
  • 微信公众平台

  • 扫描访问手机版