0

护士英语--零障碍与外国病人交流

发表于:2016-4-20 16:15:44 5783 来自: 上海
本帖最后由 roll1201 于 2016-4-20 16:15 编辑

四.Communication.(交流)
     40. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.
您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。
41. You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. Please don't eat or drink anything after 12 o'clock tonight.
明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。
     42. You are going to have urine catheterization now.
现在您需要导尿。
     43. I’m going to do an ECG for you.
我要给您做心电图。
    44. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.
我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是为了胃肠减压。
   We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.
我们会通过胃管给您必要的营养。当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。
    45. I’m going to make your bed. / we'll change the bed linen at once.
我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。
    46. I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.
我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。
    47. An operation will be done tomorrow. / An emergency operation must be done now.
Will you please sign the informed consent form of your operation?
明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术。 同意手术请您签字好吗?
    48. I’m going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.
我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。
    49. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.
要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。
    50. Are you allergic to any medication? / penicillin?
您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?
51. I'm going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.
我要给您做青霉素皮试。 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我。/我十五分钟后看结果。/我要给您做破伤风皮试。
    52. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection /intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.
我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。
    53. I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.
我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。
54. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.
医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。
   55. I’m going to give you oxygen now.
我要给您吸氧。
   56. I’m going to give you nebulization.
我要给您雾化吸入。
   57. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.
我要给您做膀胱冲洗。
   58. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.
您至少要卧床休息一周.
  59. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel movements normal?
昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?
  60. What color of your urine is?
您的尿液什么颜色?
  61. How much urine do you pass each time?
您每次排尿多少?
  62. You will have skin/cervical traction.
我要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。
  63. The results are normal.
结果正常。
  64. You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~
您的病诊断为~
  65. You have to stop smoking and alcohol.
您必须戒烟、戒酒。
五.about Medication and Nutrition(关于药物和营养)
  66. Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.
饭前/饭后服用,每日三次,每次两粒。
67. Take the medicine with a lot of water.
服用此药,要多饮水。
68. I’ll give you an injection twice a day.
我要给您注射,每日两次。
69. Please take some more nourishing food.
      请食营养多的食物。
70.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.
      您的进食应该是低脂/少盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物。
六.Comforting (安慰)
71. Never mind. / It doesn’t matter. / Don’t worry.
没关系/不要紧/不要担心。
72. Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands.
不要紧张, 手术操作者是高手。
73. You will recover soon.
您很快就会康复的。
74. Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.
请两周后来进行复查。


收藏
送赞
分享

发表回复

评论列表(1)

  • 联系我们
  • 邮箱:zhih512@qq.com
  • 电话:0731-85054048
  • 工作时间:周一至周五 ( 9:00 - 17:00 )
  • 微信公众平台

  • 扫描访问手机版